Saturday 25 November 2006

My adventures in the jungle...I mean my front garden



As you can see I did get to go for a walk this morning. Before we went I got Wendy to film me exploring our front garden.
The walk was great. I tried to visit Pet Panache but the door was shut and stupid Wendy wouldn't even try to open it!!! Anway, we kept walking and I let her off the lead for awhile so I could chase magpies...she has trouble keeping up as she's only got two legs (a definately design flaw!). As we went past the place where the little people go to we saw them....Sue and Geoff, they were waiting just for me. Well Wendy went inside and I was very worried about her...how am I supposed to look after her if she wanders off leaving me with Sue and Geoff? As she went in all these awful people waved flyers at her and tried to get her attention but she ran past them. She was gone for a little while then came back out and gave a flyer back to one man. She smiled at him so he must ok I guess. She and Sue talked about who was going to win (win what???) and that some guy called Ted Bailieau was a bad man for shutting schools! More importantly we walked to PP and Geoff got me to look after him while Wendy and Sue visited another shop. Geoff gave me some dog chocs. I met a very cute Cavalier called Charlotte (very sweet) and then we wandered home. Marli said hi but I ignored her!
See ya.

No comments: