Friday 24 November 2006

Introduction to Max

Hi,

My name is Max. I am a well loved and incredibly good looking Beagle who celebrated his birthday yesterday. I won't tell you how old I am, best to keep the magic alive.
I own three people:
  • Aaron (big, grumpy, thinks he's the alpha male....sucker!!!)
  • Wendy (also big and sometimes grumpy, feeds me and walks me but sometimes is cruel and puts horrible drops in my ears and eyes...a real sucker, lets me in when Aaron's out!)
  • Sarah (smallish, also grumpy, never feeds me except her leftovers which she hopes Wendy hasn't spotted)
I live up a hill where life is cold. "Let me in" I bark but they ignore me...the advantage of opposable thumbs? You get to open doors. The advantage of an annoying persistent bark and whine? You get humans to open doors.

I've been for one walk today. Some ok smells but nothing special. Yappy dog must be away as is the cute poodle. Marli next door and I had a chat but I caught her talking to my people not her own so we ended up having words. Chased a few kookaburras today, but have to be careful in case Wendy catches me as she's always feeding them...meat!!!!! (it should be for me...where's the love??)

Spent much of the day with Wendy in my garden moving stuff around...she calls it gardening and gets extra grumpy when she does it. The big grumpy male (BGM) has been gone all day so I should be inside. (Woof..hello, cold out here) What's the point, no one listens?

Best go.

Sniff ya later

Max the Beagle

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Max, You've left paw prints on my key board and drool on the screen!!!!
Love Wendy

Anonymous said...

hi maxi
love your blog.
also like the way you put paw prints on Wendy's keyboard and drool on her screen. nicely done dude.
better go.
love your only sister
Sarah