Sunday 14 October 2007

It's a great life...

Well, the two-legs have obviously decided that after abandoning me for four days that they had some serious making up to do. Mum and I go walking every morning now and dad comes with us in the evenings! They took me to see the doctor and he said I was looking really good - I now weigh 17 kilos which is heaps better than the 23 kilos I weighed when Wendy first became my mum! The doctor was so impressed with me that he gave me a liver treat and stuck a needle in my neck - oh well everyone has different ways of expressing affection. It was a nice car ride all the same.
Tina came to see me last night - she's lovely - I got a lovely warm bath, rinse and blow dry- I smell really good! Then because I'm her favourite customer she came in to have coffee - and I got to stay inside. Even after she left I got to sleep on a blanket while they watched tv.



Today we headed to Albert Park Lake and went on a great walk. I met two Beagles one called Gemma and the other was just a puppy - didn't catch her name. I was also kissed by a British Bulldog - a strange experience I must say. Another strange experience was meeting swans- they're not overly friendly but one decided to say hello.


When we got home I had a nice nap but in the evening we all went for a walk and dad took more photos to send to my breeder because it's nearly my birthday! I like moving my head just before he takes the shot - but he got a few good ones.


No comments: