Monday 1 October 2007

Farewell to an old friend

I have been devastated by the news that my favourite place, Pet Panache, is no more. Thankyou Susan, Geoff, Georgia, Ziggy, Lulu and Bandit for all the memories, the birthday parties, photos with Santa, my 15 minutes of fame on the Dog Walk, Winning the Biggest Loser and all the fabulous treats. I will miss the friendly chats with Susan and the wonderous surprises held in the "hand of Geoff" whenever I would visit. Will there ever by Puppycinnos at the Ivy again???
Despite being sad that PP has closed its doors I am glad of the wonderful friends I have made there.

Love Max xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I wondered where Pet Panache had gone. My cats and I are devastated. Love to Susan, Ziggy and the rest. We no longer trek to Olinda as they were why we went. :(